Internet Society of Serbia
Be constantly informed about the newspapers of the Internet Society of Serbia.
Be free and ask us everything you are interested in regarding the Internet Society of Serbia.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
The Internet Society of Serbia, Belgrade Branch, is one of the many active branches of the Internet Society. We are an association of citizens who strive to preserve a unique, open and reliable internet.
We are open to working together with members of the Internet community, Branches and organizations around the world, on specific projects, as well as on the continuous improvement of the Internet.
One of ISOC Serbia Belgrade Chapter’s activities is DESCON – a community and capacity building event focused on the security of the Internet, the Internet of Things, robotics, electronics, and wearables. Over the years, the event has evolved to primarily be dedicated to how Internet technology can assist in tackling environmental challenges. DESCON is aimed at local and regional participants in the Western Balkans and South-East Europe. Nonetheless, the event also attracts leading global thinkers, engineers, artists, designers, science fiction writers and hobbyists from all corners of the world, so far including participants from Brazil, New Zealand, Switzerland, UK, Germany, Austria, Finland, India, China, Romania, Macedonia, Canada and the USA.
The DESCON IoT device Klimerko powers the first Serbian open data citizen’s measurement network, Vazduh Gradjanima, that measures air pollution particles – Vazduh gradjanja
- A Partnership to Improve Africa’s Internet Infrastructure Resilience and Reliability
- How Community Networks Are Helping during COVID-19
- The Week in Internet News: Looking for a Broadband Miracle in Rural Canada
- A (Fairly) Non-Technical Guide to Routing Security Basics
- A Narrow Window of Opportunity for Rural Connectivity in the U.S.
- Dell: Praktische hulp en toekomstperspectief
- The ETSI IoT standard: are regulators doing enough to protect IoT devices?
- Optimum device management is key to successful IoT deployment
- Cloud software provider Blackbaud pays ransom, as incidents rise globally
- LANCOM lanceert XS-5110, nieuwe fiber aggregation switch met optioneel cloud-beheer
By filling out the form below, you agree that you wish to receive news from our site.