The ISOC Serbia Belgrade Chapter held its Annual General Assembly on 5th of March, 2021.
During the General Assembly, we concluded the election of new officers.
The following officers have been elected for a 4 and a 3-year mandate:
· Nikola Todorovic – newly elected
· Ivan Jelic – newly elected
The following officers have been re-elected for a 4-year mandate:
· Desiree Zeljka Miloshevic – re-elected
· Milivojev Milena – re-elected
The Board of Directors has now the following composition:
· Desiree Zeljka Miloshevic, President, term March 2021 – March 2024
· Nikola Todorovic, Board Member, term March 2021 – March 2024
· Milena Milivojev, Board Member, Treasurer, term March 2021 – March 2024
· Ivan Jelic – General Secretary, term March 2021 – March 2023
The Chapter Advisory Lead Team has the following newly appointed members:
· Vladimir Radunovic
· Filip Milosevic
· Jelena Cosic
· Arandjel Bojanovic
The Board thanked the exiting General Secretary, Sanja Pavlovic and President, Arandjel Bojanovic, for their service.